68th Annual Freedom Fund Dinner
The Greater Harrisburg Area NAACP will convene its 68th Annual Freedom Fund Dinner at the Linglestown American Legion, Post 272, 505 North Mountain Road, Harrisburg, PA 17112. The reception begins at 5 pm and the dinner and program will start at 6 pm. This year’s keynote speaker is Brian A. Hudson, Sr., Retired CEO/Executive Director of PA Housing Finance Agency. We are extremely excited to have the ACT-SO winners participate in the program again this year.
The Freedom Fund Dinner is our only major event for the year; therefore, we are encouraging our past, present and new supporters to be a sponsor for this momentous occasion. Organizations. businesses and individuals can support our annual Freedom Fund Dinner and the mission of the NAACP in several ways.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 717-710-3109 or email email@example.com (Cash, Check or PayPal)
- $65.00 Individual Dinner Ticket
- Table of 8 – (8) $520.00
- $35.00 Virtual Conference
- Gold – $2,500.00 Table for (8); signage at the event; full color page advertisement in the souvenir journal.
- Silver – $1,500.00 Seating for four (4); and a full-page ad in the souvenir journal.
- Bronze – $500.00 Seating for two (2); and a half-page ad in the souvenir journal.
- Orange – $50.00, $100.00 or other donations